Get Involved Lake Mitchell!
GET INvolved Lake Mitchell!
Lake Mitchell GET Involved!
August 13, 2022 at the DiGiorgio Family Lake House
81 County Road 555 * Verbena, AL 36091
1-8pm, Rain or Shine
Don’t get left out…Get In!
Did you know that the Coosa River was recently named the 5th Most Endangered River in the U.S. by American Rivers? And with graphite mining to open in Coosa County, the impact on Weogufka Creek and Lake Mitchell could be irreversible.
Get to know your neighbors over dinner and drinks as we learn more about conservation efforts around Lake Mitchell from Coosa Riverkeeper staff and board members!
- Dinner served at 5:30
- This is a BYOB and Cup-less event! (Tea and Water provided)
- Bring your own cooler, cup, blankets and tailgating chairs
- Live music from Nashville by Weekend Jimmy and the Easy Party Band
- Restrooms available
- Plenty of car parking available; Limited dock space for boats
- Silent Auction (email email@example.com if you’d like to donate an auction item!)